President, Danfoss India
- Ravi is the President Danfoss Industries Pvt Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of leading family owned Danish MNC, Danfoss A/S headquartered in Denmark & present in over 100+ countries across the globe.
- Danfoss is a world leader on Decarbonization technologies within Mobile Hydraulics, Cooling & Refrigeration, Electrification, Drives and District Energy.
- Ravi has been handling several roles since 2002 in Danfoss across several markets in Asia Pacific which included South Asia, Korea, Japan, Australia NZ and Germany. He has been with Danfoss since 2002 and earlier with Siemens in India & Germany.
- Ravi is a Member of Danfoss Global management team, Board member & Global Mentor since 2013. He has been active working in Energy, Water, Food & Agri, Technology space supporting and mentoring several early-stage start ups in India in various roles.
- Ravi's areas of work covers Climate change, Energy efficiency, Decarbonization & Food loss; contributing to the field through several thought leadership initiatives.
- An active CII member had handled several roles across Southern Region and National. He currently Chairs CII Food & Agriculture Center of Excellence Task force on Cold Chain & Supply Chain logistics, CII Godrej Green Building Energy Efficiency council and CII Southern Region Sustainability Sub Committee. He was past President of MMA 2020-21. He Currently member of working group in World Economic Forum on Food systems transformation.